CEF Grant Cycle
For the 2016-2017 school year, the Cascade Education Foundation will offer two grant cycles to align better with classroom planning and provide educators more time between cycles to submit an application. For questions or other information, please contact CEF at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2016 Grant Cycle Details
Grant request applications will be due on or before October 31st, 2016 at the District Office or mailed directly to CEF.
- Grant applications can be written for the entire 2016-17 school year.
- Grant applications will be reviewed by the grant committee and voted on at the November board meeting.
- Check will be issued in early December 2016
Spring 2017 Grant Cycle Details
Grant request applications will be due on or before February 28th, 2017 at the District office or mailed directly to CEF
- Grant applications can be written for the remaining 2016-17 school year or early fall 2017.
- The grant application will be reviewed by the grant committee and voted on at the March 2017 board meeting.
- Checks will be issued in early April 2017 and early September 2017
Download The Application. No ask is too small or too large.
- 2016-2017 CEF Grant Application
- See how we score grants: CEF Grant Rubric
- Grant summary report form to submit your final grant report: CEF Grant Summary Report
Cascade Education Foundation
P.O. BOX 683
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Drop off location
Cascade School District Office
330 Evans Street
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Money Well Spent-
Students preparing for Swim Lessons- Partially funded by CEF
CEF grants (2009-2012) have given financial support to :
Listening Center, Clay Duck Programs, Mobi Clickers, Books for “Ready for Kindergarten” program, Pull down maps, Kindergarten hands-on math manipulatives, Brain Pop, New headphones for the computer lab, Kindergarten writing
Brain Pop (multiple years), Elementary Art Appreciation Program (K-5), Hand/Eye Coordination Equipment (K-5), Wild Horse wind solar energy field-trip, Learning puzzles and sound system for PE, After school program, Barn Beach program, Swim program
Beaver Valley Elementary- Winton workshop
Icicle River Middle School
Drill Team uniforms, Trip to the trades rodeo (multiple years), After school ski program, Field trip to Central Washington University (multiple years), Reader Board, Anti-Bullying programs
Cascade High School
Dance Team, Air Compressors for shop classes, After school guitar program, International Night, Select Choir, Grinders and parts for the vocational shop, Student Magnetic Cards, Scholarships for graduating seniors
Discovery School- Chess club
District Wide- Library Funding, Drama Microphones, Video Recorder