Cascade Education Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping teachers and students in the Cascade School District in Leavenworth, Washington. Donations and money raised through fundraising go directly to schools in the community.
Our small group of board members needs your help; we are looking for new volunteer members that are passionate about education and whose diverse experience and involvement in the Leavenworth community would be an asset to our organization.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Technical expertise: Need someone to help manage the CRM and Auction software
- Community Connection: Seeking new leaders in the community to help with fundraising efforts
- Planning and project management skills: Recruiting a seasoned planner or project manager to help coordinate annual events
General Board Member Responsibilities
- Regularly attends board meetings and other important meetings
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization(nonprofit only).
If you or someone you know might be interested in one of the open board member positions, please contact us at http://www.cascadeedfoundation.org/contact/
Want to test the waters before joining the board or don’t have the time to make a full commitment? You can join one of our many task forces by contacting http://www.cascadeedfoundation.org/contact/. Volunteers are always welcome!